Jul 20, 2021
Ashvini Sharma is one terrific human being and he knows a LOT
about Robotic Process Automation (RPA). As the Group Program
Manager of Power Automate RPA at Microsoft, there is no better
source of information about automation than from Ash!
If you want real-world examples of what Power Automate can do,
this is the episode you need to listen to.
Power Automate Desktop Download and
- 2:05 - How could anyone live without air conditioning?!,
Maintaining the work/life balance is difficult
- 11:20 - Ash goes to the Excel Team and faces the challenges of
his new role head-on, The Magic and Soul of Excel
- 21:05 - Ash's next pivot is RPA (Robotic Process Automation),
the benefits of RPA, and some brilliant (and 1 possibly illegal)
examples of RPA
- 34:05 - A Power Automate history lesson and some explanation on
what it is and what it can do
- 47:30 - A little insight on how RPA was built and the cost of
keeping company secrets
- 55:40 - A new segment called N Questions-Rob asks some burning
questions, rapid-fire style..and some very interesting answers come
out of it!
- 1:07:20 - Ash explains a "Hello World" scenario that will help
many of you listening regarding automation of Export to Excel so
that Power BI can pick up the refresh
- 1:13:20 - What's next for Power Automate?